Betsi & Jim – The Dynamic Duo of Betsi's World
Betsi & Jim have a severe case of wanderlust. They can be found traveling through Florida and the Bahamas onboard their 34′ boat. When not traversing the ocean waters or globe-trotting, they make their home in Florida. This dynamic traveling duo loves to dig deep into the social and cultural fabric of a destination, and of course, sample the regional cuisine.
As part of the Excited Minds Media team, Betsi is Editor-in-Chief of Links & Libations – a luxury travel magazine celebrating life.
She and Jim have published more than 70 stories in print and digital media. They to tell stories through words and photos, crafting content on lifestyle, history, and culture.
Services We Offer
- Qualified Food Judge
- Speaker for your Podcast or Event
Both Betsi and Jim are experienced speakers. We have spoken at various ministry events for youth and adults. For more information, contact us via email.
Betsi has spoken as a panelist:
- Success Panel at Great Escape Publishing's Ultimate Travel Writer's Workshop, Washington, DC, September 2017
- Homeschool Moms Conference, June 2018, “How to Make Freelance Writing Your Side Hustle”
She is frequent radio and podcast guest:
- Radio Personality on Links & Libations Podcast & Radio Show
- Podcast Guest on Great Escape Publishing Radio
- Podcast Guest on Ricky Shetty's Digital Nomad Mastery
- Podcast Guest on Katie Hornor's Blogging Successfully
Contact Betsi for more information, and clips.
- One-on-One Coaching for Writers
Betsi offers one-on-one coaching for new and established writers who are looking for assistance in social media marketing, pitching, and story ideas. With over 96k followers on social media and a highly engaged audience, Betsi has grown her social media by 91,000 in the last 12 months, and her social reach is over 300K. If you are looking for help in learning how to network, market your stories, or pitching your stories, email Betsi.
Product Reviews and Sponsored Posts
The Betsi's World team are open to product reviews. Contact us for reviews on travel related items, items that can be used for boating or for pets. Zach is always open to new products designed for dogs. As a 9 pound Maltese he loves the water, and travels with his parents, Betsi and Jim as much as they will let him!