Betsi & Jim – The Dynamic Duo of Betsi's World
Betsi & Jim have a severe case of wanderlust. They can be found traveling through Florida and the Bahamas onboard their 34′ boat. When not traversing the ocean waters or globe-trotting, they make their home in Florida. This dynamic traveling duo loves to dig deep into the social and cultural fabric of a destination, and of course, sample the regional cuisine.
As part of the Excited Minds Media team, Betsi is Editor-in-Chief of Links & Libations – a luxury travel magazine celebrating life.
She and Jim have published more than 70 stories in print and digital media. They to tell stories through words and photos, crafting content on lifestyle, history, and culture.
Qualified Food Judge
Betsi is a Qualified Food Judge with the Women's Flood Alliance, Florida, and is available to judge your next food competition.
Betsi is available to sit as a Food Judge at your event! Contact her – email@example.com
- Success Panel at Great Escape Publishing's Ultimate Travel Writer's Workshop, Washington, DC, September 2017
- Homeschool Moms Conference, June 2018, “How to Make Freelance Writing Your Side Hustle”
- Radio Personality on Links & Libations Podcast & Radio Show
- Podcast Guest on Great Escape Publishing Radio
- Podcast Guest on Ricky Shetty's Digital Nomad Mastery
- Podcast Guest on Katie Hornor's Blogging Successfully
To book Betsi or Jim as speakers, reach out them – firstname.lastname@example.org.
One-on-One Coaching for Writers
Betsi offers one-on-one coaching for new and established writers who are looking for assistance in social media marketing, pitching, and story ideas. With over 96k followers on social media and a highly engaged audience, Betsi has grown her social media by 91,000 in the last 12 months, and her social reach is over 300K.
For specific questions or information on coaching with Betsi and to book a session, contact her at email@example.com